5 Top Booty Lifting Exercises
Some people are gifted with a naturally lifted looking booty but some of us aren’t lucky enough to have it like that. Strength training is the key to getting a lifted booty. This is because building muscles in your glutes is what gives your butt the lifted look. Butt enhancement pills can help the process of getting that lifted bum but it’s best to use them in combination with these butt lifting exercises.
The Best Approach
There are so many booty lifting exercises out there but today we’re only going to cover the top 5. Some of the exercises produce the best results if you use different pieces of equipment like dumbells etc. You don’t have to use the equipment but if you want great results it is the best idea. Here is some of the equipment you may need.
Booty Lifting Exercises1. Step-Ups
What Area Each Exercise Works
- Step-ups: This exercise helps burn extra calories. It trains each leg and the buttocks independently producing an incredible symmetry. This targets the glutes, hamstrings, and legs.
- Kettlebell Swing: This works the muscles in your glutes, hamstrings, lats, shoulders, hips, and abs. It burns a lot of calories.
- Explosive Jumping Lunges: Targets the glutes, hamstrings, calves, abs, hip flexors, and quads.
- Pile or Pile Squats: This target the glutes, inner thighs, hamstrings, and quads.
- Lateral Band Steps: Works the glutes, thighs, and hips. It strengthens all 3 areas of the glutes and helps stabilize the knees and hips.
These are the top 5 booty lifting exercises to get the lifted booty you’re looking for. All you have to do is add these exercises to your regular workout three times a week. It’s so much more than a lifted booty that you’ll get. You’ll be in better shape and healthy too. Within a couple of months, you’ll see the lift you are looking for. You can use these exercises plus some. There are butt enhancement pills, as well as, butt cream that will help you along the way to increase the lifted booty look.