Top 10 Booty Tips
Our booty is important and deserves to be taken care of just as much as the rest of our body. A healthy booty is a happy booty. Today we’re going to share the top 10 booty tips out there to help you get your booty up to par and keep it that way. Booty health isn’t something that is talked about very often and it should be! Let’s get started with the top ten booty tips to help you get your booty looking and feeling great!
- Work Your Glutes: Squats, bridge lifts, lunges, donkey kicks, and walking just a few of the many exercises that will work your glutes. Keep in mind that you have three sets of glutes that will need to be worked out. Exercise is great for your entire body but make sure your booty gets some extra love from time to time.
- Better Booty Diet: If you’re underweight then add calories to your diet. Protein shakes or adding calories through the foods you eat will help add some thickness and volume to your butt. If you’re overweight it’s the opposite, eliminate your calorie intake in order to shed some pounds. Remember, protein is essential for building muscle. How you eat and what you eat is going to have an impact on your booty. For some of us, it seems that what we eat goes straight to a certain area of the body.
- Eliminate Butt Acne & Booty Bumps: Nothing’s worse than getting ready for a romantic night or getting a new bikini and breaking out in bumps or acne. This is why it’s important to exfoliate those sweet cheeks. That’s right, exfoliators aren’t just for your face. Use gentle body scrub once or twice a week and it will help get rid of those bumps before you know it. Booty bumps and acne are normal and they happen to everyone once in a while but exfoliating can help eliminate those embarrassing moments.
- Moisturize It: The phrase “smooth as a baby’s bottom” seems to fit in very well right here. It’s a good idea to make sure you moisturize your bum along with the rest of your body. Avoid using a lotion that is greasy because it can lead to a break out of booty acne. A simple unscented lotion works well, heck you can even use baby lotion.
- Curb That Cellulite: Cellulite can be depressing. All you need is a natural fiber brush for this. Before you hop into the shower take your fiber bristle brush and scrub your bottom in a circular motion. This helps get rid of dry skin, tightens the loose skin, promotes cell renewal/rejuvenation, and increases circulation to the area.
- Booty Pills & Cream: You can use butt enhancement pills and cream to help get a bigger more plump booty. If you’re looking for a larger, fuller, and lifted booty right here’s where it’s at. These are all-natural supplements to get that booty bouncing into shape!
- Wear Leggings: Leggings are more than just something to wear. Leggings can actually help shape your body including that booty. They also help your booty stand out more than regular pants.
- It’s All About The Undies: Our underwear can do so much more than just cover our butt. Wearing the right size underwear is going to help your booty stand out but if you have the right size and shape undies they can actually help your butt look more lifted than it normally would. This helps both a long and short-term basis.
- Sit Less Move More: For those of us with jobs that require a lot more sitting than standing it’s best to make sure that we move around as much as possible. Sitting to often can actually lead to a flat bottom which isn’t what you want. Even if you have to do little exercises from your chair work those glutes as often as you can.
- Love Those Cheeks: It might sound dumb or maybe even a little crazy but make sure you love your booty just as you would any other part of your body. After all, it does a lot for you doesn’t it? Without booty cheeks we would sit in very awkward positions, using the toilet would be odd, and sitting down might be complicated.
It is possible to get the butt you desire all you have to do is put in a little bit of work and you’re bound to see positive results in no time!