Butt enhancement supplements aren’t the only way (though it is the best way) to get a bigger booty! There are age-old exercises that help women pop their booty as well and they certainly help when paired with our bigger butt pills and butt enhancing cream. If you didn’t do any butt enhancing exercises today, it’s time to change that.
Before we can get into all of the exercises, it’s best to know a few things before you get into it. Booty Maxx recommends that women only do exercises that they feel comfortable doing-- we don’t want anyone to strain themselves while trying to get a bigger butt. Also, make sure you exercise with the proper form and that you stretch prior to workout out. Getting cramps will ultimately deter you from ever working out again, and that’s the last thing we want.
It’s also good to note that butt enhancing exercises don’t always target other areas of your body that may need to be worked on. Unfortunately, booty popping exercises don’t help you lose weight or gain muscle anywhere else but your booty. With all that said, let’s get into the exercises, shall we?
Here are 3 butt enhancing exercises you should do today:
Squats for days
Targeting the gluteus maximus is easiest with squats and it’s often times the most used exercise for growing your booty. The great thing about squats is that you can do them at home whenever you want! Squats target your butt, your thighs, hips, calves, and your core, so you will be hitting it out of the park with this exercise.
- Stand with feet hip-width apart. If you like, you can also add weights to this by holding them at your shoulders as well.
- Using your knees, bend down and lower into a squat position. Try your best to keep the knees behind your toes.
- Put pressure on your heels when coming back up
- Repeat for 2 to 3 sets of 8 to 16 reps
Lunge that booty
At the Booty Maxx headquarters, lunges are our favorite workout. We can use lunges as we travel around the office, to get some coffee, to get to our cars outside, and more. It’s truly a universal workout that doesn’t require a gym or much motivation. Just lunge whenever you move around your house! Lunges are a butt enhancement exercise, but they also improve your hamstrings, quads, and calves in the process.
- Begin with feet together, then bring one foot forward with one foot behind. Aim for 3 feet apart.
- Bend both knees and lunge straight down, sending the back knee towards the floor.
- Put pressure on your heels when coming back
- Repeat for 1 to 3 sets of 12 to 16 reps, using weights for more intensity if desired
Dumbbell Deadlifts for butt lifts
Yes, you will need weights for this exercise, but not much. If you have a gym membership, this workout can be easily done with some light weights. However, you could also pick up some tiny weights at a retail store in the beginning. Either way, deadlifts are a great way to take your squats to the next level-- adding weights gives your glutes more resistance to raise your body up, which increases the effectiveness.
- Set a pair of dumbbells on the floor in front of you
- Bend at the hips and knees
- Grab the dumbbells with an overhand grip and stand up with dumbbells
- Lower dumbbells to the floor after full upwards extension
Getting a bigger butt doesn’t seem as difficult when you’re more aware of all of the resources you have. We recommend starting out with safe and highly-reviewed butt enhancement supplements to start your journey. Taking two of our booty pills a day along with applying the cream twice daily on your buttocks can do wonders for your mission of getting a bigger butt. Once you have a good routine with your supplements, add in the exercises listed above and improve your diet to pop that booty!