Some women have been blessed with a big, thick booty and a small waist. Unfortunately, there are many of us who have to put in some work and a little effort to reach those types of body goals. You’re good though because we’re about to share ways to get the best of both worlds.
- Take it easy on the cardio: Cardio is definitely great for reaching weight-loss goals, as well as being beneficial for overall health. However, cardio will do nothing to make you get a bigger behind. Excessive cardio can actually break down the tissues in your muscles. Climb stairs, do lunges, and other glute-boosting exercises.
- Get enough protein: Protein is one of the key elements to growing strong, healthy muscles. Protein is also essential for recovery after workouts. Protein shakes and protein-rich foods will be a blessing. It’s best to have a gram of protein for every 2 pounds of your body weight. So, if you weigh 140 you’ll need about 70 to 80 grams of protein. If you’re not hungry after a workout, we recommend drinking a protein shake.
- The right carbs are essential: Good carbs help our muscles grow nice and lean. Bad carbs, simply put, will create fat instead of muscle. Choose healthy carbs that are packed full of nutrition. Avoid the junk food aisle because that’s where the simple carbs hang out. Instead, go after the complex carbs found in whole grains, sweet potatoes, beans, and legumes. Simple carbs are full of sugar and salt, which lead to spikes in sugar levels, which in turn affects fat storage. It’s the complete opposite of what you want to happen.
- Healthy fats: Fats don’t really make you fat. Of course, you’re going to want the healthy fats, not the deep-fried chicken in veggie oil kind. Nuts, coconut oil, sunflower oil, hemp oil, and avocado oil are all amazing options. Salmon provides protein and healthy fat, and it’s delicious.
- Workouts: You will want to target all three glute or booty muscles, as well as making sure you get some ab exercises in as well. A combination of glute and ab exercises will get your booty banging and your waistline trimming before you know it. Workout at least every other day for best results. Lunges, squats, sit-ups, crunches, leg lifts, and planks are all extremely beneficial.
- Use supplements: Bigger booty pills are not a joke, they exist, and they’re created using a herbal blend that targets your muscle growth throughout your entire body, but there are some herbs that hit the booty harder than others.
Keep a journal to help along the journey. You can track your exercises, weight-loss, weight gain, improvements you’ve noticed, and so much more. It’s even a good idea to keep track of how you’re feeling emotionally, too. Whatever you do, don’t give up and don’t give in! We believe in you, and so should you. If you’re reading this right now then you’re already on the right track to getting a bigger booty and a smaller waist.